Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Friend


My best friend is Pace.  He goes to UNC - Chapel Hill.  I miss my friend very much.  I will not see my friend until Thanksgiving, but that is right around the corner.  I am excited to see my friend because we have fun together.  We do many fun things and pass the time in an exorbant fashion.  For eats we like to go to the Draft House and talk sports while making fun of the short waitresses with side burns who sleep naked with older men. Walking by the hostess booth is very ackward from now on.  We also enjoy the leisure of King China Buffett very often.  My friend Pace immediately regrets eating there by the time the bill comes.  It is like clock work.  But nevertheless it is very good and we always return.  One of these days we will not make it back to our vehicles from the restaurant for we will be ambushed by throwing stars from very angry waitress whom we never leave a tip.  We ackwardly go up to pay and make small chat with our ex-school mate who attends Duke University until it is time to quickly dash out the door and never look back. (until the next time we eat there).  Our other favorite food place is Boj.  We love everything about Boj.  Over Thanksgiving we will eat there every day for breakfast. Thats enough about Boj. I am very tired now and I must study for a calculus quiz that I will be taking in about 9 hours and then I must sleep. So good night and sleep loose. Just kidding people.  Sleep tight.

1 comment:

Pace said...

Your blog sucks! Lick a butt!